Gas input output system
Seldi Group with many years of experience in the construction of systems for gas stations, presents SFuel.
The integrated Output input system Sfuel is the ideal solution to operate your gas station in accordance with current legislation. The input-output system was designed based on the current legislation but also from the real needs of the gas stations, such as the connection to a commercial program ERP, light signs, security cameras, etc.
SFuel was designed with an emphasis on detail, as required by current legislation and also is constantly being developed & upgraded based on customer needs. This makes Sfuel one of the most flexible input output systems on the market and is aligned with Seldi Group’s philosophy, of providing specialized systems according to customer needs.
Adaptors USB-RS485 or RS232-RS485
The system is constantly being upgraded, so more controllers can be supported.
For more information please contact us.
- Fuel Pump Check
- Printing Retail Receipts
- Issue of Balances
- Vending Machine Connection
- Audit of Employees and Corporate Customers
- Price change in pumps
- Continuous control of pump sales
- Shift Closing and Shift History
- Totalizers monitoring
- Recording of transactions per nozzle and per product
- Pump lock (all or selectively)
- Monitoring of customer reward systems (bonus card – loyalty systems)
- Monitoring transactions per square employee and controlling receipts per employee
- Monitoring of receipts and tank reserves
- Possibility of automatic issuance of retail receipts
- Connect to a automated fuel pump
- Connection to Electronic Management System
- Complete customer and supplier management (Commercial program ERP)
- Connection to the tank level measurement system
- Use of Magnetic Cards or iButton operators and customers
- Connection to Automatic receipt system
- Send and receive information to and from headquarters
- Connection to fire detection and fire extinguishing system
- Connection to hazardous fuel vapor detection system
- Connection to hazardous fuel vapor ventilation system
- Connection with emergency stop – shut down system
- Connection to CCTV system with cameras
- Connection with electronic price signs